Designed by Veethemes.com

Pure Skincare London Black Peel-Off Mask Review !!



In recent months many people have been trying the new black peel-off face mask which has become an Instagram and Youtube craze. I have also tried a few of the black peel-off masks and have had bad experiences with them, either irritating my skin or being quite painful. However, PURE Skincare London Ltd has developed a revolutionary skincare product for all skin types. It is a twist on the black peel-off mask but it has all natural ingredients, is cruelty-free, contains Aloe Vera, Amino Acids, and Rosemary Leaf, and was developed in London. I have found that when I use the face mask developed by PURE Skincare London Ltd it gives my skin a refreshing feeling and gets rid of my dead skin cells without the irritating I have experienced in the past. 

The packaging and branding look great, sleek and simple, unlike others I have used in the past which appear extremely cheap as a brand. I also the smell of the product is pleasant which I have not found with other black peel-off masks.

The mask states that it removes blackheads, improves the appearance of skin as well as showing instant skin improvement and improves skin circulation which all leads to having healthy looking skin. I have used the face mask a couple of times and have seen small improvements in the condition of my skin, my blackheads have decreased significantly since usage and my skin feels much smoother. I plan on using the mask once a week, this is perfect for me as my skin is quite sensitive, I only recommend using it once a week as peel off masks are generally harsh on the skin at times. 



The directions of the mask state that you should wash your face before applying, then you would evidently have a clean surface to apply the mask and your pores would be open for the Black Mask to have full effect on your skin. I always use a toner such as rose water and then apply moisturizer to my skin after I have peeled off the mask just to get my skin feeling normal again. 



I really like the Black Mask as it did give my skin an instant improvement and it was not painful compared to other peel-off masks I have used before.

I recommend trying out the Black Mask developed by PURE Skincare London Ltd and seeing how it works for your skin, the price of the product is also pretty very good at £7.99, $10.23 they also offer international shipping which is great. Or CLICK HERE

Also, Pure Skincare London is offering their first 100 customers a free rubber face mask applicator for FREE and free shipping across the United Kingdom!!! So do get yourself over to @pure.skincare.london to get your Black Mask and nourish your skin the way nature intended.  









0 comments:

Post a Comment