Designed by Veethemes.com

Makeup Review: Mac Cosmetics Global Glow Highlighter!!!! (Mineralize Skin Finish)



I absolutely love using highlighter, when it comes to my makeup but finding a good one that doesn't make you look like you have throw glitter all over your face like a disco ball is hard to find. Personally, I haven't used many and I only make sure I purchase ones that I am actually willing to use when applying my makeup.

However, I have many in mind that I am going to try out in the near future. On a trip to my nearest Mac Cosmetics counter, I was browsing through the makeup and thought to myself........hmmm let me try out a new highlight!!

So I asked a Mac employee to show me the powder highlights and she directed me and showed me the soft and gentle highlight and the global glow highlight. It took me a while to pick out what one to get out of the two and I was really close to buying both of them because of how nice they looked, but I managed to stop myself. In the end, I went for Global Glow, 

I picked Global Glow because I felt that it matched my skin tone and it wasn't going to be an overwhelming highlighter and in comparison, I felt that Soft and Gentle wouldn't suit my complexion as good.


I love using the highlight whenever I do my everyday makeup as it is great for everyday because it's not as noticeable as other highlights on my skin tone.  The brushes I use to apply the product are both from Real Techniques the fan brush & the base shadow brush these brushes are perfect when I apply the product and always give me the subtle look I go for, when it comes to my everyday makeup routine. 





Above is the Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush (from a limited collection thats why it looks different)  & Below is the Real Techniques Fan Brush.


I highly recommend purchasing the Mac Global Glow highlight if your looking for a new highlight to try out especially if your looking for one that is less noticeable for everyday use xx 





0 comments:

Post a Comment