Designed by Veethemes.com

YSL (Yves Saint Laurent) Touche Éclat Blur Primer Review !!



Generally, I am not a huge fan of makeup primers I've never really used one that I feel  made a massive difference to my makeup application process. When I was much younger and first stared out trying makeup I would always use primers but I optimistic and was unaware if they actually made a difference, as time went by I deiced to stop using them all together.

Recently I was at a YSL (Yves Saint Laurent) makeup counter and noticed a pretty looking bottle with gold specks inside it looked sooooooo beautiful !!! The packaging caught my attention right away as I have never seen a product be so unique and pretty. After I got over the packaging I realized it was a primer (Touche Éclat Blur Primer) ignoring my history with past primers I didn't think twice and had to get the product even if it was due to how pretty it was (I'm a sucker for cute packaging!).


The next day following my purchase I decided to try my new primer, looking at the bottle again and the gold sparkles I was hesitant as I didn't want to look like I had glitter all over my face and look crazy but I though I would give it a try anyway. After applying the primer the sparkles I was worried about disappeared into my skin (which I was relived about) my skin felt softer and my pores were less visible it made my skin feel fresh really soft and the golden specks gave my skin a inner glow which is amazing.



 The texture of the primer is gel based and as soon as i applied it on my skin I noticed the texture of my skin change to being soft which i loved so much. I am also happy about the applicator pump it made it easier to decided the amount of primer I needed personally I apply one and a half pumps and this works great for me. As this is a YSL primer it is recommenced to be used with the YSL Touche Eclat foundation personally my recent go to foundation choice has been the Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating foundation and I love the combination. I have also tried the YSL primer with the Touche Eclat foundation and must say with both foundations the primer works with wonderfully. YSL is my favorite makeup brand they really cover everything I look for in a makeup brand which is packaging and quality products I am really glad I gave this primer a chance and it has now became an enjoyable part of my makeup application process.


The pricing for the primer is £29.50 and can be purchased from makeup department stores and the YSL website HERE. So if you are thinking of trying a new primer you should definitely give this one a try, I love it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment