Designed by Veethemes.com

Illamasqua lipstick in Resist


So I have always wanted to try out Illamasqua Lipsticks as they have a wide range of funky colours to choose from this time I decided to play it safe and choose one of the low-key colours. The colour I choose was Resist, the lipstick is described as a deep rose pink in a matte finish however, to me it's more like a subtle red colour. I wouldn't normally wear a red lipstick as I  prefer to wear pinks and nudes but weirdly I really like this lipstick colour on me this is the only close to red lipstick I have found that I currently feel comfortable wearing.




                                                     
I totally love the packaging of this lipstick it looks and feels so sleek and I really love the black simple design. It is very pigmented and I love the fact that it is matte and is not at all drying on my lips like other matte lipsticks tend to be. The lipstick lasts such a long time on me without touching up and I have even eaten a burger without the lipstick coming off I am really impressed with this lipstick.



My final thoughts on the lipstick is that is has amazing staying power, its very pigmented and it is overall worth the price. In the future I will definitely repurchase this lipstick as well as try other more daring lipsticks from Illamasqua. The lipstick can be purchased from the Illamasqua website but most of the time the lipstick is out of stock, the lipstick can also be purchased from other websites online Click Here.


                                       







                                  


0 comments:

Post a Comment