Designed by Veethemes.com

Celebrity Fashion Inspiration!!!!!



When it comes to celebrity style icons and the ones that have the style that I like there are quite few I look to when I'm in need of some inspiration. I will list and display some pictures of the celebrities that I personally think have the best style this year and the ones that are my go to's when I'm in need of personal inspiration.

1. Mary-kate and Ashley Olsen

I really love both of their styles especially in recent years both have developed a style of their own. I especially love their casual looks from photographs taken from paparazzi they always somehow look sleek effortlessly which I love about them. And with them being fashion designers themselves with two successful lines; The Row and Elizabeth and James both their styles have developed for the better,  somehow being simple and sleek at the same time.

These are some of the looks I love;




2. Bella & Gigi Hadid

These two beautiful models always look stunning even when they are off duty I love how they both dress but out of the two I personally prefer Bella's style  just because at the moment I am brunette and I can relate to the colour palette she puts into her style as it would be suited to me more at this point in time.





3. Chantel Jeffries

I think Chantel is soo beautiful and her style is also amazing, her casual looks are really cute, here are some looks I love I just put a few pictures, however there are so many outfits I've seen her wear that I am in LOVE with but, there are just too many to fit in,. so here are a few below;



4. Zendaya Colemen

When I say this beauty has EPIC style I mean it, from her makeup, hair, and style all combined I can say she is one of my go to celebrities when it comes to fashion and even when she is makeup-less she looks just as beautiful. She has an amazing stylist, Law Roach who helps her with her style and I think he is a genius when it comes to styling almost every red carpet event Zendaya attends I really love the outfit choices he picks out for her.

The first time I fell in Love with her style was when I watched her video for her song replay I particularly loved the Zanotti sneakers she wore at the beginning of the video and the all white sneakers, I will link the video below along with some others that showcase her style.
















5. Sofia  & Nicole Riche

The Riche sisters have a simple casual style which is why I am in love with them and their sense of style. I particularly love Nicole's style she is simplistic yet she loves to layer and uses allot of accessories. I also love that she wears very minimal makeup as I can personally relate to this because during my everyday life as I really don't like wearing makeup unless necessary.





6. Christina Millian

Christina Millan is a breathtaking beauty and I feel like the older she gets the more beautiful she becomes, not to mention she has had a daughter and her figure is amazing. Her style is casual & classy at the same time which is why I love it so much, for example, she matches casual t-shirts and jeans with amazing heels that make her outfit look classy and elegant.




7. Cassie Ventura

I admire Cassie's sense of style mainly because she is so good at making boyish outfits look feminine. Her outfits are combined with men's clothing but with a female twist and her sneakers are always amazing, I also love her style in her king of hearts video where she wore a Versace shirt and the epic infamous Balenciaga Cut Out Boots that I am soo soo In LOVE with. I will link the video below check it out if you haven't I will also include a few other videos that have epic outfits from her.
















8. Karrueche Tran

Her Jawline and her fashion sense are both AMAZING, she is so beautiful and her fashion sense is incredible. When I found out she was a stylist prior to becoming famous I was not at all surprised because in all the pictures I have seen of her showcasing her style I loved her outfits and especially on her casual days from pictures captured by the paparazzi.





0 comments:

Post a Comment