Designed by Veethemes.com

Measurable Difference® Baked Face Blush (Pink Rose) Review



On a recent trip to Tkmaxx I decided to browse through the makeup section and I came across a baked face blush by Measurable Difference® I had never used a baked blusher before and I thought I would give it a try the blush can be used along the cheekbone, legs, collarbones as well as any other area to give a sun-kissed glow.I was slightly hesitant about baked blushers in the past as I wasn't sure if I would like using a baked blush but this blusher has completely changed my mind and I love it even more than regular powder blushers I tend to use. The concept of a baked blush is that it can also be used as a bronzer or an illuminator, this blusher is definitely on the illuminating side as it has a lovely shimmer to it.


The blusher is highly pigmented and gives a natural glow to the skin, I tend to use it differently depending on what kind of look im going for, when I use it with a dry brush it gives a light and fresh look but if I want a more dramatic and pigmented look I would apply with a wet brush or makeup sponge.


Personally I will be using the blusher on my cheekbones as the colour is in, Pink Rose I only feel comfortable using it on my cheekbones. I have used the blusher every time I have gone out this week and I love the glow it gives to my skin it has just the right amount of shimmer which I love and makes it more wearable during the day compared to other blushes with shimmer, I will definitely be checking out more baked blushes in the future and if you haven't I suggest you should you may love them more than powder blushers as I do surprisingly.





0 comments:

Post a Comment