Designed by Veethemes.com

Conspiracy Theories: Alternative Memories/ Alternative Realities!???



When I started this blog, I thought let me keep it simple and stick to make-up and fashion. But I've had a change of heart and now I'm going to write about whatever I feel like. So like most people, when I'm bored I find myself watching random youtube video's online, I have always been interested in conspiracy theories and other weird unexplainable things and that's what I usually end up watching.

And on a random Tuesday afternoon, I stumbled across another conspiracy theory video. But this time, it was kind of weird because it was about memories and alternative realities. First I was skeptical then as the video went on I found myself relating to some of the memories mentioned. I'm going to try and explain this the best way I can but in the future I may do a youtube video and go into more detail about it.

Conspiracy theories? Alternative realities? Have I gone mad, well maybe or maybe not?

A number of people believe that it has been made possible to travel back and forward in time (if this is the case it is one of the best-kept secrets/ the most exciting thing ever!!!). Some also believe that because of this certain things, from the past have been changed but small things which are now becoming now evident. For example, say someone was able to travel to the past and they changed something really small like dropping a pencil could this small detail make a big difference later down the line??

Many people remember certain things from the past being different from what they are now they call this the Nelson Mandella Effect. No disrespect to Nelson Mandella but, its called this because, numerous people have stated that they remember him dying in prison, years before his recorded death on 5th December 2013 which was not even in prison. Personally, I vaguely remember this because a couple of years ago I remember having a conversation with someone about Nelson and they said that he died in prison which is so weird to me when I really think about it.

Another strange and weird memory me and many other people remember is the cartoon Curious George. I used to watch the cartoon when I was younger and enjoyed it as I really love monkey's but the strangest thing is that I 100% remember the monkey having a tail and now suddenly the monkey has no tail??? WHERE DID HIS TAIL GO? this is so weird  to me because I even remember episodes of the monkey swinging from tree using his long tail. And now in 2016 when I go back and look at previous episodes there is no sign of him ever having a tail so weird right!




Now this next memory really annoys me because I just can't get my head around how this is possible. The popular TV series Sex and the City, has been around for a really long time and when I was younger and an episode was on I would sometimes watch out of boredom due to me being so young and not really caring much for the series at the time (as an adult I have grown to love this show).

I for sure remember that it was called SEX IN THE CITY and not sex and the city. Now how they managed to change that without the whole world realising really amazes me so weird. Many people remember it being sex in the city as I remember so I know I'm not the only one which is even weirder.

So your probably thinking maybe the show's creator decided to change the name of the show but NOOO. When the creators of the show were asked they said that it has always had the same name and looking at old box sets and episodes they all state Sex and the city. This one annoys me so much!






The last one I'm going to write about is probably the one you will remember as this is one of the most popular in all of the ones I have discussed. This memory comes from the Disney movie classic, Snow White. So in the movie there's an evil witch, that looks in the mirror and chants MIRROR, MIRROR ON THE WALL WHO IS THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL! 

Right well no wrong??

When actually looking back at old video cassettes and videos online, basically anywhere it suddenly now shows the witch saying MAGIC MIRROR ON THE WALL WHO IS THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL?

MAGIC MIRROR!? since when was it magic mirror how did this change and no trace of what it really was found? This is both strange and scary to me. I have inserted a video of this below so you can see for yourself.



0 comments:

Post a Comment