Designed by Veethemes.com

Has Kanye West really gone MAD or has he just stopped cooperating with the Illuminati??





I have been a fan of Kanye West's fashion sense and his music since his College Drop Out album , personally, I think that's one of his best albums to date. And I think that his old music is way better than his new music,that I haven't had time to really listen to properly.

Recently while watching the Wendy Williams Show, I found out that Kanye has been hospitalised and taken to the UCLA Hospital in America. And a few days before this happened I watched a video, of him, so called 'acting out' at one of his concerts. He called out both Beyonce and her husband Jay-z.
Allegedly Jay-Z has been a force for the Illuminati in the music industry for a long time and Kanye is signed to his label Roc Nation. In the video which I will include below, Kanye speaks directly to his fans about Jay-z and evidently shows that he is upset at Jay-z and Beyonce and also goes far to say 'don't send your killers on me' directed at DJ Khaled what do you think this means ? and also is this a coincidence that after he said this he gets sent to a  hospital without his own will?




I actually think that he is speaking truth in the video (except for him wanting Trump to be president)  and I do not see how this is even seen as so so crazy, the only thing wrong is he is making this speach at a bad timing when he should of been performing for his fans. I think that there are people controlling not only the music industry but every entertainment outlet seen by the public and I think that this has been going on since the Egyption Pharoh times.


I also believe that what he said about how some celebrities don't show up to award shows unless they are 100 percent sure that they will be winning awards. I think that Kanye has a strong and large following and when he lashed out and started letting out secrets this made him a trarget and also as he has been acting out for a while could it be that Kim Kardashian was robbed in Paris as a warning for Kanye to stop spinning industry secrets?? In all honesty I do not think Kanye has been hospitalised for any other reason than programming and Mk Ultra, I think that he has been taken somewhere to get contolled again like what I belive has a happened in the past to many celebrities such as Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, Amanda Bynes and DMX.

Most recently I have seen an article stating that Kanye is batteling with extreme paranoia and depression, but would you not feel paraniod and depressed if you was being controlled on a daily basis? Its difficult for Kanye as he has signed up to this lifestyle and I truly believe if he do not coperate with his contollers they will either kill him like they did to Micheal Jackson or keep pushing that he is crazy in the media to make everyone think he has gone crazy and send him to a mental hospital so that he does'nt spill anymore insider secrets.





Here is an image of Kanye and Jay Z throwing up a triangle hand symbol commonly used by members of the illuminati.



0 comments:

Post a Comment