Designed by Veethemes.com

Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Foundation

After watching countless raving reviews on the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, I had to try it out for myself and since trying it back in 2013 I have used it ever since.

The foundation is medium coverage, but personally I feel it's full coverage as it covers up any imperfections as well as dark circles on my skin it is hands down the best liquid foundation Ive ever used. I normally apply it with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and I love the result my skin is quite tanned so I use the shade shell beige. However recently I purchased Urban Decay's Optical Blur Brush and I honestly prefer the combination better.

The foundation is available at Boots, House of Fraser, Selfridges as well as any high end makeup counter. The price for the foundation varies depending on where you purchase it from I personally buy mine from a boots counter for £29.50. Click Here




















































0 comments:

Post a Comment