Designed by Veethemes.com

My Views On: Surviving Compton, Michel'le, Dr Dre & Suge Knight







When I first found out there was going to be another Compton movie I was sceptical because there  was already a film about the era called Straight Out Of Compton which I love. So I was unsure about why there would be another movie, then after doing my own research I found out that Michel'le was left out of the first movie, which was very strange and unfair on her. 

This made me understand why there is now a second movie from her point of view. Firstly I really enjoyed watching Straight Out of Compton, but my views are it was wrong of them to leave Michel'le out of the movie when she played such a great part in Dr. Dre's life and Easy-E's Ruthless Records at the time. But after watching the movie from her point of view I understand why they didn't as they would look bad, because of the allegations she made against both Dr. Dre and Suge Knight. 

In my opinion the characters they choose for the roles where all good and suited to who they where playing, but one character really annoyed me. Which was the character they choose to play Tupac, now it wasn't his acting that annoyed me because he was a good actor it just kind of annoyed me that he did not really look like Tupac but other than that he did a great job. 

Overall I loved watching the film, It was emotional to see the violent parts of the film, I personally think those parts made the film. Evidently, Dr Dre and Suge Knight are not paticularly happy about the film (both of them have said they may take legal action against Michel'le). I personally think that some parts of the film are real but obviously I was not there so we will never know. Either way the film has made me like Michel'le more as an individual and has made me look at Dr. Dre in a different way.  But in terms of Suge I have always had a bad vibe from him (due to the allegations against him possibly being part of tupac's murder).

And people look side ways at Michel'le for dating both of them as they are allegedly rivals and in more recent news Suge is suing Dre for 300 MILLION! Claiming that Dre hired a hit man to kill him?!  Read the article about it in more detail here!!

Im going to address Michelle's talking voice I personally think it is sooo cute and her singing voice is obviously Amazing!

Anyways guys check out the film & below I have liked some you tube videos of interviews that Michel'le has done and other videos on the topic I found interesting.

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment